We all have a part to play in preventing and controlling infection.
It’s our duty, where we can, to take precautions to ensure the minimising and control of any risk where we can. Education and training are at the heart of this so that individuals can understand the critical basics such as good handwashing techniques and clean work areas as these build understanding to recognising early and established signs of infection.
This course will help you to master the facts required to reduce the spread of infection and sickness in the workplace.
This course complies with current guidance on working safely during Covid and is developed in consultation with industry and healthcare professionals.
This course is suitable for:
- Staff working in the healthcare industry
- Everyone working closely with animals
- Refuse workers
- Chiropodists and acupuncturists
- Manufacturing staff
Course content includes:
- The correct use and importance of PPE
- Personal hygiene
- Infection prevention
- Infection controls
- Effective cleaning
- Covid emergency procedures
On completion delegates will understand:
- How to recognise what measures are needed to enforce a robust infection control environment
- Ways to accurately stop the spread of viruses through a contamination-free environment
- Different practices, procedures, and methods to control infection
What's included in the course:
All courses include:
- Collaborative learning tools to supercharge your understanding
- Industry experts have been involved in developing the learning programmes to support you throughout the course and give you the best possible experience
- Where there is a multiple-choice assessment to complete the course and a minimum pass requirement free resits will be available
- We provide a certificate on successful completion to help grow your CV or aid with organisational compliance
Face-to-face and Virtual classroom:
- Peer learning, allowing the group to explore a subject as they work together with fellow team members
- Our workshops are highly interactive, and we select a range of activities for each session to build understanding e.g. role-play, observation, and reflection
- Realtime feedback allowing you to transform your performance, your approach, and grow in confidence
- Handouts and slides to allow you to reflect on your experience