There are many times as a leader when you will need to stand up, hold the room and deliver a robust presentation whether it’s to deliver a new project, a business update, bad news, or simply give feedback. Either way, you want to be at your best when in the company of your internal stakeholders.
A professional, well prepared and delivered presentation can boost not only your own personal image but your organisations too if delivered well.
Presenting to others can be in a meeting or over a virtual platform to 1 or many people.
This course enables delegates to plan, prepare and deliver motivating and persuasive presentations, 1-2-1’s, and meetings to a wide range of audiences.
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone who gives presentations
- Aspiring leaders
- Employees in technical positions
Course content includes:
- How to talk to differing levels of understanding or experience
- Powerful starts, memorable finishes
- Storytelling when structuring your presentation
- Dealing with difficult or tricky questions
- Working presentations around a table or a room
- The relationship between host, material, and audience
- Emerging as a communicator rather than a presenter
- Developing your unique style
- Going “off script”
- Energising your delivery
- Creating an interactive, question-friendly atmosphere
- Handling awkward questions
- Confidence issues and handling nerves
On completion delegates will understand:
- How to create a presentation that will capture and hold an audience’s attention
- The urge not to include the kitchen sink – less is more!
- Methods to develop a confident approach
- Body language techniques to reflect the tone of your message
- The pause and vocal skills to project your voice
What's included in the course:
All courses include:
- Collaborative learning tools to supercharge your understanding
- Industry experts have been involved in developing the learning programmes to support you throughout the course and give you the best possible experience
- Where there is a multiple-choice assessment to complete the course and a minimum pass requirement free resits will be available
- We provide a certificate on successful completion to help grow your CV or aid with organisational compliance
Face-to-face and Virtual classroom:
- Peer learning, allowing the group to explore a subject as they work together with fellow team members
- Our workshops are highly interactive, and we select a range of activities for each session to build understanding e.g. role-play, observation, and reflection
- Realtime feedback allowing you to transform your performance, your approach, and grow in confidence
- Handouts and slides to allow you to reflect on your experience