Problems and progress go hand in hand!
Issues in the workplace are as relevant today as they were 50 years ago! Being able to solve them swiftly and effectively is critical to great leadership.
Some may deal with problems on a day-to-day basis and struggle for solutions and resolutions.
Wouldn’t it be great to understand how to take a problem apart and put it back together in the form of a solution!
This course teaches the basics of problem-solving, explores frameworks to isolate a problem whilst understanding the context in how it originated so you can learn from it and explore different aspects of decision making and problem-solving.
This course is suitable for:
- Leaders responsible for taking decisions on behalf of their teams
- People who administer and coordinate with teams to complete projects
- Staff who are motivated to minimise problems in their organization
- Individuals who want to boost their CV (online option)
Course content includes:
- What is a problem?
- The outcomes and impacts of decisions
- Understanding problem-solving techniques including ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and ‘The 5 Why’s’
- Gathering information and evaluating options
- How to analyse data to support decision making
- Understand organisational values and ethics and their impact on decision making
- Understanding critical analysis and evaluation techniques
- Facts versus evidence
On completion delegates will understand:
- The techniques and methods that help you in effective problem-solving
- Different critical analysis tools
- How to use various evaluation techniques
- Root cause analysis
- The 5 Why’s
What's included in the course:
All courses include:
- Collaborative learning tools to supercharge your understanding
- Industry experts have been involved in developing the learning programmes to support you throughout the course and give you the best possible experience
- We provide a certificate on successful completion to help grow your CV or aid with organisational compliance
Face-to-face and Virtual classroom:
- Peer learning, allowing the group to explore a subject as they work together with fellow team members
- Our workshops are highly interactive, and we select a range of activities for each session to build understanding e.g. role-play, observation, and reflection
- Realtime feedback allowing you to transform your performance, your approach, and grow in confidence
- Handouts and slides to allow you to reflect on your experience