What type of a leader are you?
How do we unlock our true potential?
Some people may amble through life without any sense of direction or purpose, but, others may wish to challenge themselves to get to know themselves better and learn more about their potential. They may like to see what they could do if they really put their mind to it.
Personality profiling is an effective pathway to establish the most effective route ‘to your inner self’ in order to bring clarity and purpose to our goal: to reach the heights of self-understanding.
A personality profile will analyse your behaviours to evaluate your strengths, your opportunities to improve, and will give you an assessment of your character traits when working alone and when working with others.
This course is suitable for:
- New leaders
- Aspiring leaders
- Customer service teams
- Sales teams
- People who want to understand themselves more
- Those who want to adapt their communication style
- Employees new to a role who want to recognise the strengths they may bring to their new role
- Succession planning
- Team-building days
What's included in the price:
This course includes diagnostics – personalised assessments that reveal credible insights into your staffs’ individual strengths, behaviours, and opportunities to grow.
All courses include:
- Collaborative learning tools to supercharge your understanding
- Industry experts have been involved in developing the learning programmes to support you throughout the course and give you the best possible experience
- We provide a certificate on successful completion to help grow your CV or aid with organisational compliance
Face-to-face and Virtual classroom:
- Peer learning, allowing the group to explore a subject as they work together with fellow team members
- Our workshops are highly interactive, and we select a range of activities for each session to build understanding e.g. role-play, observation, and reflection
- Realtime feedback allowing you to transform your performance, your approach, and grow in confidence
- Handouts and slides to allow you to reflect on your experience